Friday, May 13, 2011

Houzz Tour: Nuestra Casa

I was humbled when Lily, an editor over at Houzz, contacted me to be a part of a home tour photo spread + article on their endlessly inspiring website.


Photobucket

I was already a registered user of Houzz and have clocked countless hours scrolling through beautiful home photos--it's mildly addictive! Thus, the choice to participate in the article was a no-brainer! I answered a couple questions and Lily put together a lovely article on the place we call home.

I hope you take a second to hop on over and give it a quick read. Thanks, Lily!

xoxo

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! Great article. Have a good weekend!

Blanca A. said...

I'm so happy for you! You just keep getting bigger and bigger huh :D also, ignore those negative commments girl, you are totally fab and you know it :)

Lily said...

Thanks, Joi! It was great getting the chance to talk to you (albeit over email!) and learn more about your inspiring home. :)

-Lily

Joi said...

Thanks ladies!!!

@Blanca-You're too sweet--thanks so much! I guess when you put yourself out there it opens the floodgates for praise and criticism alike! I take it in stride but it's nice to know people have my back. ; )

xoxo

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

That's fantastic!

TamStyles said...

as always...beautiful. you should see my den right now. EMPTY!

Brad said...

That's so great! Congrats to you! Your home is amazing!

All About Vignettes said...

Oh Joi I always read Houzz and agree about how wonderful their site is. I saw the article about your home. She did do a fabulous job with the article. Your home is amazing. Continued success.

Kathy

Coletta (Rhymes With Velveeta) said...

Now that I have announced to the blogospere that I am going to break into your house and steal all your stuff...I guess I should let you know too! HEE HEE HEE

Just kidding.

But seriously, I posted a link to your blog and some of your house photos on my blog just because the colors are so wonderful....and I do want to steal half your stuff!

Caitlin at the Desert Domicile said...

Woohoo! Congrats Joi :)

Sharstin said...

conrgrats girly! much deserved:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...