Monday, April 11, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Wichita}

Good morning, everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend. I enjoyed the weekend immensely because D and I went out to Indiana to celebrate the baby shower of one of my dearest friends, Cori, from college! She and her husband, Brian, are expecting this May.

I am so over-the-moon happy for them and I can't wait to show you guys the baby shower decor and drool-worthy nursery this week. Please stop back by if you can!

Today we're searching out the great deals in Wichita, Kansas. Let's get to it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Lose the hutch...the dresser is where it's at!}
Photobucket

{I'm not a fan of sets, but you could ask to just buy one thing or break up the set and use different pieces in a variety of rooms.}
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

4 comments:

Hilary @ My So-Called Home said...

I just picked up a little black overlapping squares side table from CL last month, very similar to those chairs. I wonder where these West Elm knock-offs are from??

http://www.mysocalledhome.com/2011/03/sometimes-people-are-awesome.html

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

OOOh Id love to find a bamboo table like that to use as a nightstand in my DD's room(painted in a bright green)
XO,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Oooh! The $100 cabinet's link didn't come through to the listing on CL. Do you still have it? I've been searching on CL and can't find it. Thanks!

katherine said...

I wish I lived in Wichita!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...