Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Austin}

Happy hump day!! We made it to the middle of the week and it's all downhill from here! We're headed down to Texas today--yeehaw!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

7 comments:

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Oh my gosh I love those chairs in the last pic! They remind me of the stools from ...is it Serena & Lily that are hundreds of dollars each!
XO,
Sarah

Oona Johnson said...

Ooh, that trunk is pretty fab! Love the color!

Elsa said...

I am SO tempted to drive 2.5 hours to pick up that $50 campaign dresser...hmmmm.

Miss Charming said...

I would love to get my hands on that cabinet! Thanks for doing Austin!

http://charmingdecor.blogspot.com

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Man...those director wooden chairs sure are good looking!

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

LOVE those $30 and $40 chairs! 2 days until you're on spring break :D

Paulette Fletcher said...

OMG! I was just there for work today and would have loved to pick up those gourgeous chairs! can't believe i missed out on them

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...