Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wish List: World Market Desk

So I gave you guys a little peek into my last week's World Market shopping bag and I forgot to mention that there is a specific item from World Market that is now residing on my wish list.

My latest obsession is an absolutely gorgeous white lacquer desk. It flirted with me while I was about to check out so I had to walk over to it and give it a second glance. It would have been rude of me to ignore its loveliness, don't ya think?

Photobucket

Alright, but let's be real here...

First, I don't need a desk. I know, I know. I can almost hear all of you saying, "Really, Joi?!" to me as you're reading this. Especially you, Maw Maw!

Second, and most telling, since when did I ever let that stop me? Come on, you all know my weaknesses by now.

Third, I signed up for World Market rewards and get 10% of my first purchase. Hmmm, I have to make a trip there this weekend anyway so I may just come home with Mr. desk.

He was so very handsome; take my word for it, ladies. Mmm, mmm! His online photo does not do him justice. ; )

xoxo

16 comments:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Get Mr. Desk! I think he is quite handsome. :) Imagine all the fun you could have playing matchmaker to Miss Chair. :)

Cheers~
e

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

I think I secretly like him too...shhhh Please dont tell anyone!


Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Jenny said...

I looooove that desk! And just so you know, World Market will send you 10% or $10 coupons regularly now too!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I absolutely LOVE this desk!

modern jane said...

I wish they shipped to Canada! That is exactly what I'm looking for!

Southern Domestic Bliss said...

Oh yes, this would rock the socks off your office!

Erin from Skoots and Cuddles said...

i've been looking for something very similar. i missed out on a desk from homegoods and now i'm obsessed with finding something just like it.

THANK YOU... my search is over!

Caitlin at the Desert Domicile said...

Girl! Now you've got me wanting a new desk! It's the perfect mix of a Parson's desk and an X-bench! LOVE it :)

Kristin said...

oh my goodness!

i just bought a desk at world market (back in august) and i secretly wanted one from west elm, but didn't have the funds. i have never even sat at my desk! my mom took me into world market a few weeks back and showed me this find. i'm so sad i didn't wait! i LOVE this desk! it's a great size and looks way more expensive than what it is.

use those coupons/discounts! :)

-kristinmarlin.blogspot.com

Karen said...

That desk is pretty hot! I think you should totally hook up! LOL

The Waits said...

i was at world market yesterday, and saw that desk!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I think it was only $199.
-m

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I love this desk! And it is a nice alternative to the West Elm Parson's desk. OH I don't know Joi, I think you need it! ;)

TamStyles said...

i almost wish this post did not happen. I love that desk. DANG JOI!!!! If I decided to redo the office...I think i might consider that one.

Sharstin said...

that is a pretty little number chick!

Camille @ The Vintique Object said...

Well, I hope you get him. I really admire his lines -- the x support. Oh my.

emily said...

I saw that desk in the store last weekend and it is amazing. I don't need a desk either, but it is so great I immediately starting thinking of places where I could put it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...