Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Did You Catch Me On TV Yesterday?

I was a lucky girl and got to tape another Great Day St. Louis episode yesterday. I got to talk about Decor Resolutions and I had a blast. If you follow me on Twitter, you got to see some inside shots of the studio. I find those kind of things so fun.

I'm still tickled to death that they keep asking me back. I seriously pinch myself to make sure it's still me. I love, love, love doing it! You can find me with a perma-smile on these days.



Hope you enjoyed the segment! Let's make this short week a great one!

Thanks, friends.

xoxo

9 comments:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Congrats my dear! So the real question is when can you bring a toadie along with you? Haha....I am thrilled for you!

Kirsten Krason said...

You did GREAT!!! Loved it. :)

jonalynn said...

Yeah! You looked adorable! So happy for you.

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

Suzie said...

Congrats, Joi! :)

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so fun!

Karen said...

Loved your segment,I think your a natural!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yay! You are totally going to have your own show someday. Mark my words. Don't forget about us. ;)

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

You're too cute. You did a great job!

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Love this segment! Great job!
Hugs!

And I did a response to your comment from the other day. Just wanted to make sure you saw it. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...