Monday, December 27, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {West Chester, PA}

And like that, it's over! I hope you all had a joyous Christmas with your favorites. I hope you had loads of fun giving and receiving.

Our Christmas was as hectic as ever, but as lovely as ever, as well. My family is happy and healthy and I that makes me a happy camper.

I am looking forward to the future with hope and contentment and I think that I am ready for 2011 and all of its adventures!

Today we are headed to Pennsylvania! Let's get to it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those dressers would be so much fun to paint!!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Yay! I live in West Chester, so I really appreciate you posting this. :)

Question: Do you know how much it would cost to recover that gorgeous tufted chair? I know it would depend on the type of fabric used, but how much do upholsterers usually charge for time/labor?

Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...