Friday, November 19, 2010

Thrift Store Fridays

So last week I scored a vintage cane ottoman/footstool during my Friday thrifting outing. I absolutely adore it's shape and materials and I think I'm going to use it as a plant stand. The picture you see below is not it, {I haven't actually taken a pic of mine yet...}, but it is pretty similar. You can find it here.

Photobucket

Oh, and I placed an order for this little cutie of a shirt this week and can't wait to get it. Thanks, Terri, for blogging about it. I think it is begging me to wear it to a holiday party, don't ya think?

Photobucket

Glad you agree!

Now someone invite us to one. ; )

Enjoy your weekend, everybody. We've got haircuts and homework on the agenda. What about you?

xoxo


P.S. I am super excited to welcome NVD's first sponsor! Welcome, Westwood College! If I wasn't a teacher, I know exactly what degree I would be going after.

Are you interested in snagging a sponsorship spot on this little ol' blog? Check out our stats here, and send me an email to get the process rolling. NVD is the place to be.

7 comments:

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Great little cane stool...are you going to leave it with its natural color? Enjoy your weekend! Janell

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it's a good feeling,

Sharstin said...

love that ottoman! great find--and that shirt is perfect for a holiday part! have a wonderful weekend~

jonalynn said...

Congrats on your first sponsor! Have a fun weekend with haircuts and homework! Is it weird I actually miss homework? :)

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joi! Love the blog. I'm a daily reader. :) Have you seen your footstool (or one very similar to it) here?:

http://highstreetmarket.blogspot.com/2010/10/flowers-on-porch-and-happy-weekend.html

--Lauri

Joi said...

@Janell-Yup! Mine actually is a darker cane and I love it! : ) Hope you're enjoying your weekend, too!

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

That top is adorable!! I ordered one too.. twinsies!!
Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...