Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Baltimore}

Happy Hump Day, friends! It's the middle of the week which means we're sliding into the weekend. My beginning of the week has been pure craziness...hop on back by in a couple hours to hear a little bit about it! It's worth it.

On to our task at hand...today's search takes us to Baltimore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Just needs a paint makeover!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{Ask if they'd sell separately--it's worth a shot!}
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

2 comments:

Raine and Sage said...

Wow how generous you are to do all the research, and I'm sure the Craiglist sellers will be happy! Your hump day comment made me smile, as my husband & I use this saying, and my Father in-law thought in turn copied us. Only thing is every time he says it's humpback day. Like it's a whale?! We just smile. :)x

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love this weeks roundup, I just wish I had a van like the American Pickers to drive around from city to city and buy stuff :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...