Monday, September 20, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Houston}

So it looks like yet another Monday morning has found us. I hope you all had lovely weekends. Today we're headed back to Houston again to search for some goodies. Texas is usually pretty good to us!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{Ignore the cushion...LOVE that shape!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

Oh, and stay tuned for the La Bella Bungalow giveaway winner that will be announced later on today!

xoxo

2 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

The mirrored side tables are beautiful. I cane see those in a Modern Hollywood Regency living room.

Mrs. Brown said...

I just wanted to say that I love, love, love your blog! I enjoy all post and love your twitter too. As a fellow teacher your motivation & inspiration, inspires me. I am so excited for you San Diego (my hood) "what's good in your hood". I eagerly await ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...