Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Fargo, ND}

Happy Hump Day, friends! We've made it to the middle of the week. Today our search takes us to Fargo, ND! The only thing I know about this city I learned from the movie--oops! ; )

Photobucket

{I think one would be great for a vanity chair--very Anthropologie-esque!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

{Not digging the natural wood--but a paint makeover would work wonders!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Lovely as is or as a TV stand...}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...