Monday, July 5, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Salt Lake City}

I hope your 4th of July celebrations were super fun and I hope if you work you got today off as well! Our city of the day is Salt Lake!

Photobucket

{I'd offer less!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

{I love the design--I see the end tables as possible ottomans, too!}
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

these are in my neck of the woods! love the mirro:)

Tami said...

love that shelf! I can't ever find one of those. yay DC next! Finally!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...