Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Denver Revisted}

Hey everyone! It's Wednesday and we're halfway throught the work week! Woo hoo. Today we're off to the perfect city of Denver, CO. I've visited there a couple times before and would love to return sooner than later. Let's hope for some good deals!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Love this piece!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

9 comments:

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

Even though the mirror wouldn't work in my house, I have a little crush on it. I could see it in a bedroom painted gray with mirrored bedside tables and a tufted headboard.

TheThingAboutDaisies said...

This is reason #128595 that I can't wait to move back to Colorado. They actually have awesome stuff on CL!

Design Darling said...

danish dresser, yes please.

Amanda said...

Great finds along with great prices.

Lila said...

Oh I love bargains! I love the danish dresser and the mirror!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Kristen said...

I really want that fan!! Now you got me searching on Ebay for one lol

Freckles Chick said...

Ohhhh Joi! I wish I had a reason to buy those gorgeous gold chiavari chairs. $15/ea?!! You've got skills, girl.

Freckles Chick said...

And please come visit Denver again soon!!

Tamstyles said...

just tell me how to search....and i can....i need to find some projects

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...