Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Denver Revisted}

Hey everyone! It's Wednesday and we're halfway throught the work week! Woo hoo. Today we're off to the perfect city of Denver, CO. I've visited there a couple times before and would love to return sooner than later. Let's hope for some good deals!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Love this piece!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

9 comments:

Karen said...

Even though the mirror wouldn't work in my house, I have a little crush on it. I could see it in a bedroom painted gray with mirrored bedside tables and a tufted headboard.

Ashley said...

This is reason #128595 that I can't wait to move back to Colorado. They actually have awesome stuff on CL!

Unknown said...

danish dresser, yes please.

Amanda said...

Great finds along with great prices.

Lila said...

Oh I love bargains! I love the danish dresser and the mirror!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Kristen said...

I really want that fan!! Now you got me searching on Ebay for one lol

Freckles Chick said...

Ohhhh Joi! I wish I had a reason to buy those gorgeous gold chiavari chairs. $15/ea?!! You've got skills, girl.

Freckles Chick said...

And please come visit Denver again soon!!

###### said...

just tell me how to search....and i can....i need to find some projects

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...