Monday, April 5, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Charleston}

It's our last day of break and I'm sitting here wondering where it went! We got so much accomplished and had the absolute best weather! I am hopeful that by the end of the week I will be able to share our big project with you guys! Stay tuned for that doozy of a project...but for now we're headed down south to search for some buffets and other fun finds!

Photobucket

{Yes, please!}
Photobucket

{Change the knobs and you'll have instant character!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Would love to see it painted a fun color!}
Photobucket

{Not digging the green iron, but gold or silver would make it!}
Photobucket

I hope you found something that might work for you! This search was a tough one as Charleston's craigslist posters request a pretty penny for their stuff!

If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

3 comments:

elisabeth (bovagoods) said...

i live near charleston and craigslist is tough down here! you found some goodies though! that chair is great! i recently wrote a post comparing similar items from craigslist in ohio vs. the lowcountry.


http://bovagoods.blogspot.com/2010/02/craigs-goods-look-at-my-new-purchase.html

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

You always find the best things! Love the campaign dresser.

Suzie said...

I love the white dresser! Wish I could tie it to my back and walk it to back to St. Louis! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...