Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's Good In Your Hood {Delaware}

Happy Hump Day--we are thisclose to a 10 day Spring Break and this girl is ready! Let's get to it, shall we?



{With some new pulls--she'd be perfect!}


{LOVE this--paint it or leave it--it's fab!}


{This may be my favorite find ever!}


{Not in Delaware but closeby!}


{Slap some paint on her and she's as good as new!}




{Seriously...this may be the best thing ever!}


{Are you serious about the price?!?!}


I hope you found something that might work for you! If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a $10 hexagonal table?! it's practically worth driving to delaware for. i just added your blog to my new "on the daily" list of favorite blogs and i hope you'll check mine out too!

Patty said...

I have two of those hexagon tables in my house and they're adorable, definitely worth 10 bucks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...