Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What's Good In Your Hood {Portland}

It's Wednesday and time for another craigslist search. This time a reader asked for me to search through the goodies on Portland, Oregon's craigslist. Here's a peek at some things that caught my eye. They've got some good stuff in Oregon! : )















As always, feel free to send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I'd be happy to search your craigslist for you. I've got a few cities still lined up {Indy, Atlanta, and Lexington}, I promise I will get to them! I am definitely a bargain shopper so big ticket items rarely catch my eye...let me know if you're searching for something specific and I'd be happy to oblige.

Happy hump day, folks.

xoxo

6 comments:

Michelle said...

ooohhh~ awwwww~ wow~ omg! lol im loving those chairs that vintage buffet and that side table. just a lil paint would fab those suckers up!

ps loved your diy pots

Dolores said...

Gadzooks, these are fantastic finds (and prices). Is it just me or does it seem as though other hoods have waaaay better items and price tags. My craigslist sellers are not so thrifty.

Jeni said...

Thanks for the post! We do have great CL finds here in Portland. ;)

Katie said...

i like these posts, it's fun to see what kind of cl finds there are in other cities.

i live in st. louis too by the way, i can't remember if i've commented on here before or not, but hi!

i actually just bought a dresser off of cl last week and turned it into a tv stand, thought i'd tell you about it since i remembered that you had done something similar. pictures are on my blog :-)

Stephany said...

ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh!!! me me me :hands up teacher:

how about Broward (county), florida!
xo
s

Unknown said...

I just love seeing what's on CL! I'd snatch that first buffet up in a heartbeat! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...