Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

Ughh...the weather lately has left a lot to be desired. I desperately want to get out and about with my camera but good ol' mother nature has not been cooperative. I am ready for some sunshine!

I guess it was a good thing this weekend, though, because David and I had a 10 page paper to write for our master's class. We're both getting good because we each whipped out our papers in a day!

When I got home from my haircut yesterday I snapped a couple of pictures in our yard. I have been playing around with aperture settings after reading The Pioneer Woman's amazing advice. Bless her heart!

I know I have a looooooong way to go, but I'm really getting the itch! : )

And, one last thing for now, my greatest nemesis will not leave me alone. I hate them more than anything. Someone tell me how to get rid of these pesky little dandelions, please?!

I'm tired of spraying them every time one pops up! We are super close to calling a lawn service...anyone with me on this one?

xoxo

5 comments:

Design It Chic said...

hearing you sista'.. we have them all over the place here..and it's freaking annoying.. especially when we eat on the balcony and we get them into our food and stuff.. i so hate the spring for this!!! dunno how to get rid of them thou'..so if u find the miracle, please send it to us too!!!

Cool pics up there! Congrats on the progress!! Happy Sunday!
Niky

Meredith said...

Aren't apertures fun? Looks like you've really gotten the hang of it!

Unknown said...

I think these look great! I am trying to learn too. Although I am due for a camera upgrade. I picked up The Digital Photography book by Scott Kelby, great read. He makes it all so easy to understand. You might check it out.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Pretty! I don't even know what apentures are.... =)

I kinda have a strange affinity for dandelions. I don't like to kill them. I'm wierd.

Debra said...

Now how come your dandelion is so cute, and all mine are so ugly... Brandon is putting something on them (not spray- something he puts on with a spreader). I will let you know if it works!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...