Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Say It Ain't So

The news of Z Gallerie closing stores around the nation has had me on edge since the end of last week. I felt confident St. Louis would make it through...but, I was wrong. I just heard news that Z Gallerie will be closing it doors in the Galleria on Saturday--this Saturday!

I can't believe one of my first beloved home decor stores is leaving me. It's a sad day over in our little home. Now I've just gotta talk David into making it over there to pick up anything I feel like I have to have! : )

Make sure to check on yours in your area and catch any sales before they close their doors to you, too!

5 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I hadn't heard. That's terrible news.

The Galleria is the only place I used to go to Z Gallerie.

sad...

Suzie said...

It is! I thought our Z would make it too, since it's the only one in the city! :( Hope you find some good deals!

Karen At Home Blog said...

I am devastated by this news too, it's awful!!!!

Michael said...

I just got the e-mail from Z Gallerie that the only one in my area, or Michigan for that matter, is closing too. Too bad I missed any opportunity to go to the 75% off sale...at least we can still buy online.

Unknown said...

Did they post a list of the stores that are closing on their website? I need to check if any Houston stores are closing. So much of our furniture is from there. They have some great stuff at an affordable price point. Such a shame!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...