Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Eeeeeek!

That's exactly what I yelled when I opened my Nikon D60 DSLR for Christmas from my Mom and Tom, Maw Maw and Paw Paw, and Dan and Carol. I am the most early beginner in taking photographs, but I could not be more thrilled to learn! I enjoyed taking some pics the past couple days of friends and family. I am beyond excited with the clarity, focus, and overall quality of the pcitures!!!!! Plan on lots more posts with my up and coming skills! ; )

Enjoy a few pictures from our busy Christmas break!

David and Me with his God-parents and Mom
Maw Maw opening her iPod
Maw Maw showing off her iPod!
Tom opening a gift
David and Paw Paw causing trouble
David's mom's side of the family
Cousin Evan dancing
Silly Faces!
My sister-in-law, Emily, with her boyfriend Tim!Caroline and David {they're two peas in a pod!}Caroline demonstrating her sprinkler dance moves!
David and his MomMy Mom, Tom, step-brothers, and Me!
Niko playing with his new toy {compliments of grandma Carol and grandpa Dan}
Dan playing Wii tennis!Dan continuing his tennis skills {notice, the pullover's off---he was getting too hot!!}
Our happy little family!

6 comments:

Suzie said...

What a great gift, Joi! I have to say, your maw Maw is the hippest Maw Maw ever!

Teresa Meyer said...

You are too cute for words!! What a fab gift and a sweet family you have.

Have a happy New Year!!

J said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Lindsey said...

You guys are so cute!

Michael said...

I love your family photo...we did that 2 years ago and it's one of my favorite memories. We haven't been able to arrange another picture since.

Maw Maw rocks with the iPod...that's so cool!

###### said...

awww I called my grandmother maw maw, then decided i was gonna call her granny at 9! so i called my other grandmother maw maw ann...i miss them both so. your blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...