Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love the holidays and all they encompass: food, family, memories, music, fun....

This year we're switching up our schedule and hitting David's family first, then mine, then we get to see my BFF who's only in town for today! Tomorrow we'll visit my Dad and little brother. I think we finally figured out a schedule that leaves us time to actually enjoy ourselves and take our time with the people we love. : )

In a couple of minutes David and I are heading out to either play tennis {if the courts are open} or take a walk. It's cold, but we gotta get a workout in.

Of course Thanksgiving always has me thinking of the people and things I am most thankful for.

I couldn't see my self married to any other man than David. He has been my right hand man for over eight years and I can't wait for the years to come!

Our families, enough said!

Maw Maw kicking cancer's booty!

Niko Harper, the sweetest and cutest doggie on the planet!

My friends--they are the best---love you all! ♥

A warm, inviting, all-our-own place to call home!

A job I love!

Now tell me, what are you thankful for today and everyday?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Brian- I love him more every day and am glad he choose me :)
2. Daphney- enough said
3. My life in Carmel- you know what I mean ;)
4. My family
5. My friends, especially those from college and high school that, sadly, I rarely see.. which includes YOU, Mrs. Svezia :(

Happy Thanksgiving!

melissa said...

Hey----I'm very thankful for you as well!!! I'm so happy we got to be friends at EHS and our friendship has just continued to grow and get closer over the years and I know it will continue to do so. Love ya girl!

Michael said...

You covered everything I am thankful for as well!

Hope you had a great holiday!

Lindsey said...

What a wonderful post! So much to be thankful for!=)

Freckles Chick said...

OK, I've said it before but I'll say it again--you have FABULOUS hair.

And is that a polo shirt on Niko? Freaking adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...