Monday, July 21, 2008

Cabin{et} Fever

It's time to turn our attention back to the ever popular DIY magazine {at least in my home, anyway!}.

This time I'm focusing on an article that talks about revamping a nightstand cabinet.

Just so happens I have this same exact cabinet in my possession! My step-dad works for a college and sometimes people leave stuff in the dorms and surrounding areas that they don't want, so he brings it home. It used to be a light oak-ish finish but a couple years ago my sweet husband painted it for me.

It resides in the guestroom and since I eventually want to change up the room's decor, this solution is p-e-r-f-e-c-t for this table! Now I just have to decide on colors and we'll be good to go! Keep in mind, the directions are the last scan and can be magnified. Also, I am nixing the idea of putting the beads on top of my nightstand.

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Very cute! I like that idea. Looking forward to seeing pics of the finished product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...