Thursday, June 12, 2008

'Twas a good day.

Oh-summer living, I could get used to you. My day started out beautifully...at 11 a.m. this morning! Yikes--Niko always lets me sleep, yet never lets Dave do the same. I think it's because he knows I'm a hopeless case. I only got 2 things crossed off my 5 item to-do list, but there's always tomorrow, right? We had class tonight, and dare I say, it was quite enjoyable. All I have heard was that this professor was really tough and hard to understand, but so far--I love her. She's a cute little Romanian lady who loves her puppy dog---who can fault her for that?? Our classmates heard the same about her and we're all crossing our fingers that maybe she just likes us best ;-)

1 comment:

melissa said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you're liking your class. I'm also glad it will be over in time for miss saigon!!! that will be a lovely evening for us!!!!! Anyhoo....since your class is ending early in the summer, maybe we can plan 6flags for a tue or thur after it's over also...it will be hot but there's always the water park. miss ya and wish me luck on my yard sale tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...