Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another room to paint!

Guess what, I just woke up about an hour ago--yikes! Dave called me after he got done teaching summer school and it woke me up--at nearly 1:00 in the afternoon!!! I cannot remember when I last slept that late-hehe! Anyhoo-here's a look at the current state of our living room. I want to paint it a deeper color and I really want a greyish-beigey color. So, this time, I decided to get samples beforehand. I painted them last night and am going to stop by one more store before I make a decision--Dave thinks they all look the same....men! ;-) Do you have a favorite or any advice to offer me?

Last night's pic
{p.s. those frames are coming down in lieu of a new photo wall, much more suited to scale!}

This morning's pic

14 comments:

bryn alexandra said...

PG for sure! I love it!

Anna said...

Initial reaction is PG but I also like C.

C said...

My initial reaction was PG to but I really like M- I like that it's darker.

C said...

EM - sorry!

Michael said...

Love PG!!!

Freckles Chick said...

1st choice: C (perfect blend of warm & cool)
2nd choice: PG

Love the richness of EM but may be a bit darker than you want?

I feel like MG is too gray, not enough beige. They are all gorgeous colors though. Tough choice!

Joi said...

Thanks, guys! I sooooo appreciate your input! :-)

Carly said...

PG or EM... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i like the EM yes its best to do the samples I did that with my kitchen.

jane

Suzie said...

PG!

Anonymous said...

Love the one on the far right!

Tomcon00 said...

I'm just your mom, and I usually don't seem to pick what you like, but here goes... I like PG and then C.

Teresa Meyer said...

First choice - PG
Second choice - C

Can't wait to see which one you choose!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

PG looks the most grey/beige to me which is what it sounds like you're going for. GL choosing! Looking forward to seeing pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...