Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've changed my mind....I think

Well, our bathroom mirrors are ready to be hung but I can't decide on lights. I thought I wanted the Restoration Hardware sconces that I posted down below, but now I'm not so sure. The double sconce dimensions look too small and the triple sconce dimensions look a tad too big. I've had reservations about their prices, which I think also led me to look around some more before shelling out the big bucks. I came across some lights that I like just as much and for way cheaper than Restoration Hardware. I just need to make my mind up! Wanna help? Here's what I've narrowed it down to...I have my front-runner, I want to know yours!:

And, to jog your memory...here is the mirror that we have two of!
Each light fixture will go above each mirror.

5 comments:

C said...

I kinda like the Bellacor 2 light because it's different and no one else will have lights like those....

Anonymous said...

I like the 2 light think it would look cute in your house and bathroom different.
jane

Freckles Chick said...

The 1st one's so unique and I love the 3rd one, too. But if I had to choose, definitely the 3rd one. Can't wait to see it all come together!

Mrs. Limestone said...

I prefer the last one by far. Hope that helps!

The Juggling Francophile said...

Hey Joi! The last one is my fave because it has the square silver shape consistent with the mirror. Let us know what you decide!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...