Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

The fabulous bryn and chelsea have just tagged me with the abcs.

Here goes:

A: Attached or Single? Happily married to my best friend :-) We are such a team and can't get enough of each other...sickeningly cute!

B: Best Friend? how 'bout friends, plural??... Emily (rest in peace). Sarah. Anna. Cori. Melissa. Jeannie. Em

C: Cake or Pie? A really good piece of cake! I ♥ funfetti with strawberry icing-YUM!

D: Day of Choice? Saturday

E: Essential Item? Family (of course!) and materially speaking...my internet!

F: Favorite Color? black!

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? bears.

H: Hometown? I ♥ GC ;-)

I: Indulgence? dark chocolate covered graham crackers...mmm, mmm!

J: January or July? July!

K: Kids? Somewhere in the way distant future...maybe ;-). For now our little baby yorkie, Niko, is more than enough to keep us fulfilled in this department!

L: Life isn't complete without? my people...family and friends sharing time together and being happy.

M: Marriage date? 08.09.05--Maui, Hawaii!

N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 half brother. 2 step brothers. 1 sister-in-law

O: Oranges or apples? oranges, but i have to use my orange peeler and it takes me a looong time to eat them!

P: Phobias and fears? losing my loved ones and being shot at a random place like while out to eat, shopping, or teaching....kinda weird, i know! my students would tell you that i'm scared of everything!

Q: Quote? I have a lot I like..so I'll choose one at random. This is really fitting for this moment in my life: "You can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

R: Reason to smile? family--it is all i really need. besties. faith. love. decorating. shopping. dark chocolate. almost summertime. new beginnings. teaching!

S: Season of choice? fall for the beatiful weather. summer to go on beach vacations

T: Tag three people? Cor. Libbi. Mom.

U: Unknown fact about me?I'm pretty much an open book to all who know me. Hmmm...maybe that I'm a grudge holder til the end...or is that pretty well known??? I am, for the record, trying to get better.

V: Vegetable? Tomatoes! I know they're technically a fruit..but, whatev!

W: Worst habit? zoning out and not listening as intently as i should, oh! and never checking my voicemail...sorry guys!

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? this is an odd question

Y: Your favorite food? I am so loving me some mexican food lately!

Z: Zodiac sign? virgo, baby!

1 comment:

Freckles Chick said...

I love this tagging thang! Its such a fun way to get to know each other. If you weren't so dang popular I would have tagged you, too! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...