Monday, May 23, 2011

What's Good In Your Hood {Vancouver}

Happy Monday, everybody! I had an absolutely fabulous weekend gallivanting in Chicago with two of my best girlfriends! I'll be back later this week with some recaps.

Today our craigslist search takes up north to check out our Canadian buddies!
Link
Link
$99 Chair
Photobucket

$140 {OBO} Pair of ChairsLinkPhotobucket

$60 Dresser
PhotobucketPhotobucket

$20 Pair of Chairs
Photobucket

$15 ChairPhotobucket Align Left Align Center Align Right Justify Full
$10 Bench
Photobucket

$125 Dresser
Photobucket

$10 Side Table
Photobucket

Blockquote
If you want me to search your craigslist, check the list in my sidebar ---> to see if your city's in the lineup, if not, send me an email to Nuestravidadulce@gmail.com and I would be happy to add it to the list!


xoxo

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip:) love that orange chair:)

Karen said...

$10 for the side table! and that dresser would be fabulous painted out. I'd ask you to check out my local Craigslist but I check it all the time myself. Unless you are in the market for overstuffed hunter green and cranberry plaid sofas or other '80's treasures, you're out of luck. LOL!

jonalynn said...

Glad you had a fun trip! Looking forward to your recap!

Someone needs to get that cool $60 dresser!

I FINALLY scored some campaign furniture this weekend thanks to our homie Craig!!!

turn up the rad blog
turn up the rad creative

Anonymous said...

That $60 dresser has some great painting potential. Someone buy it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...